It is the responsibility of the student to meet all requirements for graduation. Students are eligible for the bachelor's degree when they have fulfilled the following requirements:
- They must have completed the minimum designated credit amount of their degree program. These credits must include the requirements for a major and a minor in an academic area, in addition to the general core curriculum requirements and completion of an approved Experiential Learning Requirement.
- Students must have at least a 2.00 grade point average.
- Students are required to complete 45 of the required credits for graduation at BW.
- Students must successfully complete the comprehensive examinations if required by the major department.
- Students must participate in any assessment activities for which they have been selected unless they have been excused by the Assessment Director.
- Students must file an application for graduation no later than the beginning of the semester preceding the one in which they expect to graduate. Applications are available in My Records.